First things first! The new Saluto RX is an entry-level commuter bike specifically designed for the rural Indian roads. What is really admirable about this bike, apart from its extremely modest pricing of INR 46,400 (ex-showroom Delhi), is that it offers a mileage of 82 kmpl*.
- Increasing the combustion efficiency/control
- Increasing the cooling efficiency
- Reducing the power loss
- This is a commuter bike for young men in rural India who're looking for comfort, design, fuel efficiency, and affordability, before anything else.
- Since the bike is the lightest in its class, it is extremely easy to handle. In fact, it is lightweight yet robust, with a sporty exterior body design.
- The all-new engine in Saluto RX renders a comfortable performance while riding, not to forget an improved fuel economy of 82 kmpl.
- Saluto RX is powered with a suspension of 'front - telescopic fork' and 'rear - swing arm'. The maximum torque is 8.5 Nm @ 4500 rpm.
- Finally, a great product makes more sense if it is affordable! Saluto RX packs the punch with its excellent pricing of INR 46,400 (ex-showroom Delhi).
|Launch of Saluto RX at Hotel Pullman on April 14, 2016|